As the Managing Editor, you will be working closely with the content team (and our growing staff of freelancers) within an innovative, fast-paced, and creative workspace.
What’s the Day-to-Day Like?
- Editing, proofreading, and publishing content in different concepts and styles.
- Checking the quality of articles written by the team and provide detailed, constructive feedback.
- Planning, assigning, and monitoring freelancers’ activity to ensure that we are meeting content standards and deadlines.
- Working with the media team and serve as the point of contact for operational concerns.
- Researching for trending topics and generating story ideas.
- Analyzing and optimizing content to keep our readers fascinated and engaged.
This Job Might Be For You If:
- You are a native English speaker (must)
- Your work experience includes at least 1-year as an editor, copywriter, content writer, or related field
- You are familiar with the publishing industry and have a good understanding of performance-based content (a big plus!)
- You are obsessed with proper grammar and have an incredible eye for detail.
- Your communication skills (written and verbal) are plain excellent, and your copy-editing skills are out of this world.
- You have strong organizational and management skills as well as a unique problem-solving ability.
- You bring team spirit and good vibes!
It Would Be Awesome If You Have:
- Experience in managing editors and/or writers